13 weeks today still feel like death warmed up 40mg

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi there fellow mental health sufferers. i am now on week 13 of this medication. i can tell you now i feel low. my head feels like it's in a vice. thoughts are through the roof because of symptoms and scary sensations.

i am constantly waking up tired and zombiefied nauseous is still there through the day. i just get this sense of confusion and worry that i shall be like this forever. my body is numb and i feel like I'm not living i am just existing. my eating habits is up and down and my hygiene is none existent. these meds are so messed up with the side effects. it's worse than actually having anxiety in the first place.

so hopefully things are on the up soon and i get out of this hell of misery.

i will keep you posted hopefully my time will come to feel better

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.