15000-25000 PVCs a day for weeks now

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a male , in my fifties and i am experiencing a sudden onset of PVCS since 5 weeks. It started out of the blue and instantly I had a 10% burden a day. After a week i got an echocardiogram and EKG. My Echo was good. Heart was fine and EKG showed indeed around 10-12% pvc on the EKG strip. All unifocal,

Cardiologist wasn't worried.

I then got covid and for a week i was sick and did not have much pvcs due to fever and higher heart rate,

Now for the past two weeks my pvcs are increasing further. When i sit for a while or lay in bed to rest then i could easily get into a 20-25% burden. As soon as i start walking or moving in the house the PVCS become way less frequent. Maybe 1 or 2 a minute most..As soon as i then sit down again within a few minutes it is all back to 15-20% easily...

I do feel it has something to do with my stomach or esophagus as well.. i also have a hiatus hernia.

Most weird thing is that i can feel my skipped beats a bit right of my stomach pit (solar plexus) just below my right rib cage.,, it can go on for hours on that spot and then suddenly they disappear there and move to way left...just under my left nipple or even more to the left??

I am afraid that the amount will hurt me or my heart?

Why isnt my GP and cardiologist worried. I mean ...come on 20-25% in rest is a lot!

Any help and input appreciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I can feel every word you wrote. I suffer from the same symptoms as you, although they are less in number, but their association with the stomach is something that cannot be ignored. There are many videos that talk about that.. Try to improve your digestive system, and surely your symptoms will improve

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.