3 red marks on forehead is it treatable ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

When am feeling hot, or doing some hard work three red lines start to show on my forhead and get more and more red as i get hotter 

Ps : i had thoes lines from the day i was born.

do i have an alergie and is it treatable !?

ps2: in this pic they are not very clear but they get very red if am hot or working 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Can you help me please what do i have !?
  • Posted

i have somthing like this it it helps, is it a birth mark ?
  • Posted

Hi, i'm brazilian and i have a similar mark... more equal to the baby photo. Someone who have too, and brought histories of familiars who come to america, told me that was a unique family tree mark, spread over many lands... and to complete the mark pack, has one other backside of head, at base of neck... both together is called 'rosa de saron', translated to 'rose of saron' signal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.