Skip to content

Join group Also known as Bowen's Disease, Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber Syndrome, Moles, Pemphigus and Pemphigoid, Port-wine Stain, Prurigo Nodularis, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Rashes, Skin Conditions, Solar Keratosis, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Sweets Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• mazria 2

Itchy Back

Hi there. For about a month now my upper back has been itching morning, noon and night! The area affected is the whole area inbetween my shoulder blades and up to the inner part of my shoulder blades themselves. I did read somewhere that if you have had a neck, shoulder or back injury the itching

0 replies 0 votes Reply to mazria
  • ben46693 2

Bleeding mole

Hi! Im a 17 year old male and with very white skin (i never sunbath). So I discovered today that one of my moles on the chest had bled. Looks like it has bled only once during night or morning. The area where the blooding occured is red and higher, but the colour around it is normal. I have a cat

0 replies 0 votes Reply to ben46693
  • john59577 1

Spots on my scrotum

My scrotum and surrounding area have been quite itchy and now the skin has developed flat, pink and whiteish patches of discolouration. They are small circles and then also blending together to larger patches. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

0 replies 0 votes Reply to john59577

All discussions in this group

Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions