Sweat Rash or Something else?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, i've had this skin rash for over a month now and it continues to get worse. I'm assuming its sweat rash but it caused any itchiness or discomfort except visually. I work an outdoor labor intensive job and tend to sweat under my clothing, but try to shower afterwards as soon as possible. I don't have many spots anywhere else other than my upper chest as shown, only a few on my abdomen and none on my back. If it is the assumed sweat rash, how can I treat it to get rid of the spots as they've become visually unattractive and outright annoying to look at every day

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I dont think its a sweat rash as such but maybe a fungal condition helped by sweaty conditions. Try washing in Nizoral shampoo, massaging in to the affected areas at least once per day for 3 days, leave for 2 minutes then rinse thoroughly. Then just use it as a body wash once per week. It may help to buy new towels or wash your existing towels at 60 degrees or more .

If this treatment causes the condition to worsen then stop at once.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.