36x30x12 and a half cm ovarian cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi I noticed I was putting on weight and got sent for an ultrasound as my doctor felt a lump to find out few weeks ago it was 36x30x12 and a half cm ovarian cyst they got me into surgery as soon as they took my ovary and tube also I get my results Monday I cant find anyone that's had one this big I'm only 25

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Mine was similar, it was about 30. Cant remember the exact dimensions. Hope you are recovering ok. Good luck with your results x

• Posted

I'm getting there dreading results and 30cm is still very large!! not just me then! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.