Advice needed

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had green laser and a y insicion in my bladder surgery a week ago since then I have constantly felt the need to urinate 24/7 I was told this is normal.Also my stream is not great again told this is normal should last about a fortnight anyone have any advice as to if this is accurate.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

My advice is to get a pill called Uribel. It stops all urethra stinking and it stops all bladder spams and it stops a lot of urges to go. It will turn you pee blue but who cares about that? I was a God sent to me. Had Focal Laser Ablation 34 days ago and now I am totally BPH symptom free with now sexual side effects except more ejaculate each time and much more force of ejaculation than before. like 40 again. No more nocturia and normal in the day time. Very happy. Uribel was absolutly great please try it if you doctor will let you. No side effect to me I took it 3 times a day. When I stoped the blue color went away and beautiful pee was left. 

good luck

• Posted

how long were you on the uribel before you got some results? I am taking Myrbetrig for 5 weeks now and I do not think it is helping me much, I am going to see my uro next week and will ask him about the uribel.
    • Posted

Thanks for the advice I will ask my doctor on Monday
    • Posted

I took 1 the night before the procedure then 4 the day of (evey six hours) and it worked right away. I went to eat at a nice seafood place when I left the Hospital and then I went on a 3-4 hour tour of NASA the next day in Houston. Had blue pee but it really helped with spams as I had none and stinging in the tip of the penis as I had very little. It was a good pill. 
    • Posted

Rick, I checked my log and took only one on January 3 as a precaustion the day I went back to work. So, I calculate I took the 16 days. I had cut down to two or three a day on Dec, 31. I was told take them as needed but no more than every six hours. It was easier and easier to let the time in between grow more and more without taking a pill.
  • Posted

phenazopyridine might relieve your symptoms. One of the brand names is Uristat.

It is over the counter in US. Starts working in under one hour.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.