Skip to content

Prostate Problems

754 members 2,553 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• scurry 2

post-op concerns

I had laser TURP on Dec. 4, 2015.  Had a good stream during the first couple of weeks.  I did lift a small rug which caused bleeding.  By mid February I passed a couple of diffucult blood clots.  One was so large I was afraid I would have to go to the emergency room.  Thankfully it passed.  By the

0 replies 0 votes Reply to scurry
  • Guest M

acute prostatitis

I just got out of hospital a few days ago after having acute prostatitis. I was in hospital for 3 weeks. When it first started I found it a bit painful when urinating but I thought it would go away. About 24 hours later it was very painful when urinating and I had a high fever. In hindsight I wish I'

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Guest
  • Guest M

prostatitis advice desperately needed

Can anyone give me any advice. My boyfriend for almost 2 years now has been diagnosed with chronic prostatitis and has been in constant pain. I am concerned that he is losing hope, he no longer goes to the doctor, has lost all interest in sex, never goes out and seems really down all the time.

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Guest

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions