advices to reduce fatigue and stress

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi!

I am a student of the architecture and I have a problem about I awake at 6:00 a.m. to work, I finish work at 12:00 p.m., to go to the school, my class finishes at 4:00 p.m., when I am back to my home, I make the food and next I do my homework. This situation makes me feel tired and stressed everyday and although I take one day to rest, I feel the some way, perhaps this is due to that I can`t sleep well. I have a lot of work  in the office. I need some advices to decrease the fatigue and the stress. Thanks for this advices.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hit the gym for 30 min or cardio to be able to get that good deep sleep and repeat. Eat well and take time for what you love to do. I take a med to get me to sleep from a TBI and taking an anxiety med and seizure med that makes it difficult. Homework won't be forever. Avoid medications. There a pain. Avoid stressors

• Posted

I find that a warm bath in the evening helps me to relax and sleep better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.