Skip to content

Mental Health

720 members 590 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Abuse, Amisulpride, Anger, Bereavement, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bullying, Domestic Violence, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Gender Dysphoria, Grief, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Personality Disorders, Schizophrenia, Self-harming, Somatisation, Sulpiride

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• pixie22 4

zopiclone cushion

I took a zopiclone tablet last night because I was still awake at 12.30am, and I had a blissful sleep from then on. As an indication of how often I take them, I've used up 10 tablets since March 2011! Anyway, today I seem to be floating on a cushion of happiness. I'm not complaining, but has anyone

0 replies 0 votes Reply to pixie22
  • Davesoapbox 5

I need your help

I am undertaking a quick survey which has been approved by this site looking into the effect of social media and forums on providing help and information to those suffering mental health problems. I need about 40 more surveys which are totally annonomous and would really only take 2 minutes

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Davesoapbox
  • Davesoapbox 5

Global Community

Finding support to help you is critical in facing your mental health problems. While the poor NHS is stretched to breaking point,it is up to us sufferers and those who care to help and encourage each other. It is amazing how much support I have got from messages from family, friends and colleges.

0 replies 1 vote Reply to Davesoapbox

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions