After 5 years I found a cure for Blepharitis and Meibomian gland dysfunction...

Posted , 21 users are following.

After 5 years I finally found a cure for MGD and Blefaritis (for me) ...if anyone is interested I let you know because I have been struggling a lot and spend lots of money on docters and eyedrops and all sorts of medicine.

This is the real thing! No add-just the honest truth from a simple person who could not watch tv or use the computer anymore...I also couldn't sit on plains or trains anymore because of the airco etc...

I had pain every day...and now I have found a solution that makes it easier and a lot of symptoms are gone...

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I would love to hear what has worked for you. Please share. I'm sure everyone on this thread would be interested.

• Posted

The only thing that kills bllepharitis is Bleph-10 eyedrops I live in Australia and have been struggling with blepharitis for over 2 years & theyve taken them off the market here because they dont want your eyes to get better so you have to keep buying eye drops I managed to find some when I was in Mexico I eyes were cured immediately The next time I wore mascara I got it back again if only I’d bought a few more bottles while I was in Mexico anyway I’m going to try the manuka honey I’m a bit scared hope it doesn’t send me blind

• Posted

YES, please share. At the moment I have a bocked tear duct and the pain is travelling down my face.

• Posted

The biggest thing you need to know is this:

Mix a few drops of pure tea tree oil (10 drops I use) with 1/4 a bottle baby shampoo and the most important thing is:use it on the rim of your eyelid above and beneath and with a THICK-Q-TIP,do not use a thin one because that makes your eye dry. You need to buy Q-tips for baby's. (Put it on the root of the eyelashes carefully)

Do this in the morning and in the evening.

Then in the middle of the day use Wet onces wipes and Ocusoft plus wipes. I do this 2 times a day.

And now the biggest change of all: Manuka honey before going to bed.

Put in on the eyelashes carefully (not on or in the eye). You need to put it on the root of the eyelashes.

Leave it on all night,every day...then in the morning rinse it of with warm water.

You need to do this for a few weeks and then you will see a big difference.

The tea tree oil and Manuka honey made the biggest difference!!!!

Also avoid heat-airco and red wine...red and white wine is not good,try to drink beer...

Beer is good for inflammation.

Do not put eyeliner-eyeshadow on your eyes or mascara.

Put on glasses...and drink a lot of water.

Another great tip is to use a heat Therapearl eye mask but use it only 2 times a week and for 12 minutes!!!

Use a moisturizer for the eyes.

Also steam your eyes once a week carefully...

I hope you all understand what I am trying to say...

You can use eyedrops without preservative etc...

I spend a lot of money and tried everything except teatree and Manuka...it saved my life....

After 5 years I can finally watch television again.

I hope this will last....

Greetings and take care!!!

These are all things I tried and that worked,but each person is different but give it a try and let me know!!!

Remember to put it on the root of the eyelashes!!!

• Posted

Thanks very much it sounds complicated but if it has worked for you it is definitely worth a try.

• Posted

Does the Tea Tree Oil and baby shampoo burn the eyes? Also does the honey make your pillow case and sheets sticky? Glad this worked for you and am willing to try it.

• Posted

Thanks so Much! ( except the no eye make up,part:)) bh1

• Posted

yes please! I've tried everything, honey and red wipes are the only relief, but no cure. desperate!

Bree

• Posted

do you leave the tea tree and baby shampoo on or rinse it off after applying?

• Edited

Rinse it off after applying...do not leave it on. Just leave it on a few seconds.

You can feel that it works...but always dilute the tea tree oil with baby shampoo.

You do the Q-tip in the water a little bit and then you add a few drops (I use a 1/4 baby shampoo bottle with 10 tea tree oil drops,this way you can use the bottle for weeks...) of the baby shampoo...

Do this in the morning and evening and go to sleep with Manuka honey on eyelashes.

Rinse off the honey in the morning with warm water.

I have 5+Manuka,that is a very low number but it works.

Will try a higher number later...

I had blocked meibomian glands for 5 years and with a 15X mirror I can see how they produce oil now...

After a heat-pack also massage your eyelids for a minute...

Buy a mirror magnefying X15,this is also very important so you can see what you are doing.

Good luck!!!

• Posted

hey Sandra, how are you doing now? How long did you have to keep up with the applying tea tree oil and manuka honey to bed before you started noticing the relief ?

• Posted

At the moment my glands are messed up again so I am doing the same thing and I hope it will get better soon!

• Edited

Seems odd to glow about your success in moving past this condition without any further information. Looking forward to a follow up with more information.

• Posted

Disregard - glad to see a follow up has been posted with details. Glad too you have found a method that is working for you.

• Posted

As I said before my glands are not so good at the moment...

I still do the same thing: Blephasol-bb shampoo-Blephasteam...but the upper glands are blocked now..

Manuka does relieve a lot when I am watching television but what hurts me the most is that I almost can't watch television any more-or use my phone or Ipad...

The light hurts my eyes...

It's difficult to fill my day without television...

I can not work anymore because off this condition.

At first I was positive ( still am) but it's not easy...

Maybe I should buy a higher number of Manuka...

The higher the number the better for the inflamation but it's expensive...

Take care and avoid alcohol...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.