Anal sex after Anoplasty Botox Laser

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, I want to first speak little about me, Im a 34yo gay male, healthy, Im a 5'11 tall, and weight 160lbs, never had surgery before, I will start saying, since 2012 when I was 22yo ish, I starting to have some little hemmorroids problems, however I've been solve it with creams or just a stop at the doctor office, so apparently I developed some kinda CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE in my anus. As gay male I do bottom in sex, before surgery I used to take up to 9-10' inches penis with no problem, as today I have 3 weeks since my surgery, I know is just short time but I want to find other people with this type surgery " (ANOPLASTY WITH INTRA SPHINCTERIC INJECTION OF BOTOX)" which been told is totally different as the Hemorroidoctomy in terms of procedures, recovery, pain, aesthetics, I have a lot quiestions which some them are:

how long is the full recover?

how bad could be the scar?

can I performance intercourse again like before?

can I shave? or waxing?

If a scar is created, can it be fixed?

Can eventually strechs out enough? Or I will be limited?

I know some will say ask you doctor, but he's kinda more conservative for this kind conversation, Im just willing to find another gay bottoms males to share they experiencies personally,

Thanks so much for this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.