Angina

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have been having pain in my chest for several weeks and now on slight walking .

I have a job with a lot of pressure while attending GP he feels I have angina -and has provided GTN .

The pain is not terribly sore but it's there 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have been having pain in my chest for several weeks and now on slight walking .

I have a job with a lot of pressure while attending GP he feels I have angina -and has provided GTN .

The pain is not terribly sore but it's there 

• Posted

And what did the doctor write out? What medicines?
  • Posted

Well surely if your GP tbinks it is angina you should be sent for some tests. This made me thing about my treatment for angina i was given u der the tongue spray for ten years then suddly my GP took me off the spray and just declared that O fid not need them anymore! I fid not question this!
    • Posted

Yes I'm going for bloods ECG and chest pain rapid clinic commencing tomorrow 

A wee bit scared if I'm honest ... 

• Posted

Good, dont worry about the tests the carmer you are the better and more accurate the reading - good look hope you get hood news 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.