Angina or not?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am a 52 year old woman. I started having missed heart beats, fast heart beats last July. I also get episodes of chest tightness, through to my back, neck and dizzyness at times. I never get the missed beats and tightness together. I attended my GP last August for something else, thankfully my heart was all over the place. He said i had an irregular heartbeat that i had to go straight to A&E. Unfortunately, by the time I was seen my heart went back to normal. I also ended up with really bad chest pain, etc at work in November for which an ambulance had to be called. I have had bloods, ECG, 24hr ECG and two weeks of using the Kardia ECG. Report from hospital came back that I have extra beats, but no concerns, no further investigation needed. My question is, do I accept this report because some people have asked why I have not had any more tests as these episodes etc still happen. Someone mentioned angina. Can I ask if anyone on here has the same symptoms which resulted in their diagnosis of angina?

aabb

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.