Any ideas what this is?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi.

I'm 17 years old. I've got 5 swollen lymph nodes in my neck area and they've been there for around 2 months. They don't hurt but they feel large. I've been having stomach pain, and pain near my chest and around my ribs and have had constipation for 3 months. I've been pooing hard pellets. Sometimes with white specks in and these tiny red things not sure if it's blood. I feel weak and tired a lot. And I'm always cold no matter how warm it is! My skin isn't kind of pale and blotchy when I'm cold and it gets marked very easily. For example I woke up this morning and the sleeve imprint of my shirt was on my skin and didn't go for a few hours. When I stand up I feel dizzy for a few seconds as well then it goes. I've been noticing new veins once my arms hands and feet, that are blue / green and they have only appeared within the last few weeks. Sometimes I feel a pulsing in my right arm near my elbow as well.

I don't know what this is and I'm just worried because I don't feel well!

I've had 2 CBC blood tests that have come back normal. A thyroid test, liver function and urea , all have come back fine!

Please don't just say go to your doctor. I wouldn't just please like for someone to suggest what they think it is. Thanks x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds a lot like what I have went through over the course of 4 years and haven't been diagnosed other than severe anxiety and depressionot.

Have you had any Xray/CT scan/MRI/ or ultrasounds done?

In sure after those tests you and your doctor can go from there. Good luck and try not to worry too much as it make symptoms seem worse.

Get lots of rest, drink plenty ty of water and get out of the house and into fresh air often..

• Posted

You may be vitamin deficient, if you have a vitamin deficiency you can get infections easily and it takes longer for them to go, which could be the cause of your swollen lymph nodes.
    • Posted

Yh i think that also, as im freezing cold all the time and I am quite skinny. I do eat a lot but maybe not the right things. I think it isn't do do with a digestive disorder though, as my diet shouldnt cause me to be deficient

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.