anybody know what im suffering from and maybe how to treat it?

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

little bumpy dots covering the entire tip of my penis and also bigger ones along the shaft. First noticed in december 2013 but have gotten worse in the past year. Disgusting to look at and have made getting intimate with anyone impossible as nobody would touch my penis looking like that. please help!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Those look like possible genital warts.
    • Posted

Hello ive got the same problem as chris and i havent had any form of sex or sexual contact (other then masturbation) so im pretty sure i do not have genital warts, do you know what else it could be.

I saw you wrote it could be "penile pearly papules" but i havent a clue what that is and wondered if you could shed some light on the matter.

im 15 by the way i dont know if that makes any difference.

• Posted

Google image pearly penile papules and you can see some pics of them.

They don't really have a great understanding why they appear, kind of like an overgrowth of skin cells, like a skin tag I'm guessing.

• Posted

Thank you for responding. I just looked up penile pearly papules and they dont resemble what ive got. My problem is almost identical to the photo chris showed and im not sure based on the photos ive seen that they are the same.

Do you have any other suggestions or should i just see a GP?

• Posted

I dunno, possibly block sebaceous glands. Have either of you tried squeezing anything out of them?

I would go see a dermatologist, they'll be able to diagnose what they are.

• Posted

Thank you i just researched blocked sebaceous glands and some of the pictures mathed my problem allbeit only a few of the seemingly less severe casses. You've seriously helped, Thank you.
    • Posted

Im aslo 15 same exact thing ive had no sex at all not even kissing or any sexual contact but masturbation(by myself)
  • Posted

You need to go see a dermatologist to diagnose them, but they look like genital warts to me and they'll need to burn or freeze them off.
    • Posted

Condoms don't provide full protection. It would require wearing a condom that fits like boxer briefs, to be entirely protected from warts and herpes. Although not as common, they can be contracted through oral sex as well, if someone had kral HPV.

Also, if you have ever just had your genitals rub against anothers w no penetration, is enough to contract it as well.

The only way to know for sure, is to see a dermatologist.

• Posted

Coukd possibly be penile pearly papules, but I don't think or am positive those cluster like that, but those are usually seen on the rim of the glans and not on the foreskin.
    • Posted

i wanted to avoid seeing the doctor but i knew that was unlikely. Guess ill make an appointment tommorow. thanks a lot!
    • Posted

Why? Embassement? Hopefully it is just penile pearly papules and nothing serious. Either way if it is those, they will have to be treated much like how warts are treated too, so it's unavoidable.

Keep me updated on what your diag is and good luck! Keep your chin up!

• Posted

Why? Embassement? Hopefully it is just penile pearly papules and nothing serious. Either way if it is those, they will have to be treated much like how warts are treated too, so it's unavoidable.

Keep me updated on what your diag is and good luck! Keep your chin up!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.