anybody know what im suffering from and maybe how to treat it?

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

little bumpy dots covering the entire tip of my penis and also bigger ones along the shaft. First noticed in december 2013 but have gotten worse in the past year. Disgusting to look at and have made getting intimate with anyone impossible as nobody would touch my penis looking like that. please help!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have the same thing but i am a birgin ive had no sexual contact at all, nit even kissing ive only masturbated what do you think it could be and what did the doctor say
  • Posted

Ya i am 26 and i have the exact thing for more than 8-9 months now ...too embarrassed to show it to doctor also..whatis it???
    • Posted

I had the same thing, I noticed the spots when I was about 15, it wasn't until I was 30 that I found out they were 'fordyce spots'

They can't actually be treated easily, but I'm 33 now and they have disappeared!

Trust me, try not to let it get you down

• Posted

Yeah I have had this for a long while now and I've been tested myself: negative on everything from herpes to genital warts. Genital warts do not resemble this whats so ever and also:

They are fordyce spots.

Fordyce spota come in many forms and located located in several areas where the inner glands get filled up from the lips, inside the mouth, vagina, penis foreskin, shaft etc.

Just in case though if you ever needed to get checked always do so. Better being tested and smile the next day knowing what you got instead of living in fear daily.

Its not really much you are embarrased but you fear the unknown so you avoid it but its noee fearful to wakp up everyday and wondering what is it you got.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.