BENZO-BUDDIES?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Was recommended to help me with withdrawal information but it seems an impossible site to register with. Am I missing something?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

No you are registered fine.
    • Posted

Hi there,

I have been trying to register with the BB's site and the registration system keeps kicking me out.

How on earth does anyone get into Fort Knox because you would have to be a safe-cracker to do it.

Big problem????

• Posted

Need to look for a conversation on tapering.  Plenty on here with even a study , I will try to find for you either now or tomorrow 
  • Posted

Sorry didn't see it was for benzo buddies.  I registered few years ago but don't use.

the Ashton Protocol is what you want it helps you taper over a longer period of time.  If you are having issues with your GP quote the Ashton protocol to them.

Here is a link

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

• Posted

Just google Ashton Protocol and read it.  Tell your doctor about it who should see you are serious and will set up a program directly with you or refer to agency.  Good luck
  • Posted

Benzo Buddies is very good but it is not at all private or secure so dont give out any way that you can be identified. There are loads of success stories on the site and also a lot of information that you can trust - the forum has been around for a long time, 
  • Posted

What is the problem Anne? Someone here could help
    • Posted

Hi Claire,

I was recommended the benzo-buddies site as the best source of information about diazepam and related withdrawal symptoms, but it seems impossible to register as my application form is always rejected.

Was just wondering why it is so difficult to join.

Yes I have received a lot of good advice on here so far thanks.

• Posted

A buddy can only inspire its you you has to do the homework at the end of the day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.