Skip to content

Benzodiazepines and Z Drugs

Join group Also known as Diazepam, Flurazepam, Loprazolam, Lorazepam, Lormetazepam, Nitrazepam, Temazepam, Valium, Zolpidem, Zopiclone

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• sharon17 1

Diazepam advice

I wondered if any one have had similar experience with diazapam?I first took it 3 months a go for a MRI scan.I took 5mg the night before the scan and 10mg on the morning of the scan it worked great it didn't knock me out at all and stopped me panicing to get the mri scan, as I couldn't have had the

0 replies 2 votes Reply to sharon17
  • happybooboo 1

success !!

HI Everyone . Im new to this site and after reading about all your experiences with the dreaded Zopiclone I thought I would share mine with you . Would be lovely to hear something back. I have been taking zopiclone for the last 3 years . I started after a prescription from my GP for 7.5mg at night

0 replies 1 vote Reply to happybooboo
  • Guest M

zopiclone

have had sleep pattern broken for over a month now went to see my gp and she precscribed me zopiclone 3.75mg one per night. i awoke last night at 1.00am would it be ok to take another one or would i be ok to take two before i go to bed or are these tablets designed to help me to drift off again

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Guest

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions