How long do Zimovane (zopiclone) stay in your system for. I'm starting a rehab facility soon & need.

Posted , 5 users are following.

How long do Zopiclone stay in your system for. I'm due to start a rehab facility soon, and I have to be Zopiclone free. I stopped taking than last Friday and I need to know how long they stay in my urine. Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

IT has a half life of 7-9 hrs so 18 hrs and it’ll b clear dangerous to just stop tho can cause seizures ect depending on dose and duration 
    • Posted

I did taper down so I wouldn't be prone to seizures. I have stopped taking them completely now for over a week now. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

• Posted

Hi everyone, 

I took only one tablet last night(Sunday) around 3am as i’m Really struggled to fall asleep. 

Monday morning I have a drug around 10am. You said it stay in the system for 18 hours. So I should be fine? 

Thanks 

• Posted

I've bee taking zopiclone this week, I've been  looking up mixing zopiclone and alcohol and the effects aren't good. 

I have taken one tonight (Wednesday night) and I have a festival on Saturday where I want to drink

Will I be okay to drink on Friday if I don't take anymore zopiclone anymore? 

Thanks 

• Posted

Yeah u’ll b fine it has a half life of abt 7-9 hrs which means it should b totally out ur system in 18 hrs 
    • Posted

Yes , you will definitely have them completely out of your system by then. They have a very short "half -life". To be safe I would recommend that you never take any tablets at least 24hrs if you are going to drink alcohol 🍸...

Enjoy the Festival.......

• Posted

i take drug tests every two weeks and i thought it stays in your urine for a week? but my clinic do specific testing for it too! how long after taking it can it be detected in urine?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.