Bisoprolol withdraw 9 days

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help with some advice regarding withdrawal from 1.25Mg of Bisoprolol.

I have been taking for 9 days mainly for symptom control of ectopics which have got a bit worse recently and seem to strongly linked to adrenaline or anxiety surges.

The tablets have dampened down the feeling of my ectopics well but i have decided to come off the medication due to overall lethargy and light headedness.

My resting HR is around 50 BPM was 60 prior but my blood pressure dropped to 90/60 daytime and 85/50 at bed time from a a previous 115/75 type of range.

My cardiologist said i should just stop them , my GP said maybe take 1.25mg every other day for a week and stop.

I missed my morning dose today and can already feel the ectopics and slighty edgy feeling despite slow HR still.

Any suggestions here on the easiest or best route to come off ? Should i take a normal dose tomorrow or just come off.

cheers

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello , i came across your post , im experiencing exactly the same issue and not sure how to come off it.

i really would appreciate knowing how are you doing now what did you do about it ! best regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.