Skip to content

Bisoprolol

300 members 197 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Beta-blocker - Bisoprolol, Cardicor, Congescor, Emcor

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• spotty1 2

Bisoprolol - constant nausea

I was taking Bisoprolol and Candesarten for about 18 months, until I went away for 5 days and forgot to pack the Bisoprolol. Within 3 days I stopped feeling nauseous, which had been a daily occurrence for about 12 months. I hadn't associated the nausea with my meds because the side effects didn't

0 replies 0 votes Reply to spotty1
  • Skyla 1

Bisoprolol - the debate!

Hello - I know that loads of people have some very difficult side effects from this drug and similar medications for cardiovascular problems. :cry: and I also agree that health profesionals don't always listen to, fully comprehend, or empathise with our concerns. :x However, I think we need

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Skyla
  • Skyla 1

Perindopril - debate

I absolutely don't doubt that loads of people have some very difficult side effects from this drug and similar medications for cardiovascular problems. :cry: I also agree that health profesionals don't always listen to, fully comprehend, or empathise with our concerns. :x However, I think it'

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Skyla

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions