Skip to content

Bisoprolol

341 members 127 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Beta-blocker - Bisoprolol, Cardicor, Congescor, Emcor

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• spotty1 2

Bisoprolol - constant nausea

I was taking Bisoprolol and Candesarten for about 18 months, until I went away for 5 days and forgot to pack the Bisoprolol. Within 3 days I stopped feeling nauseous, which had been a daily occurrence for about 12 months. I hadn't associated the nausea with my meds because the side effects didn't

0 replies 0 votes Reply to spotty1
  • Skyla 1

Perindopril - debate

I absolutely don't doubt that loads of people have some very difficult side effects from this drug and similar medications for cardiovascular problems. :cry: I also agree that health profesionals don't always listen to, fully comprehend, or empathise with our concerns. :x However, I think it'

0 replies 0 votes Reply to Skyla
  • Guest M

Bisoprolol

My 83 year old mother was recently prescribed Bisoprolol 2.5mg. Withing hours she was really dizzy, couldn't eat, very confussed and breathless. She collapsed after the 3rd tablet and her blood pressure fell dramatically. I stopped the tablet and rang the doctor the next day informing him. He

0 replies 1 vote Reply to Guest

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions