Buddy please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm looking for a buddy is anyone left on here or have they gone to Facebook how much did you all lose your first week and did anyone have stomach pains xxx

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jill x i will be your buddy x i am taking it but i'm on holiday in Florida at the moment so on the loo a lot x i have had mild tummy pains but nothing too bad x don't think i have lost anything yet but don't know for sure as not got any scales here x i am 12 1/2 st and 5'2"" so 3 stone overweight x need to lose it x what about you xx

• Posted

Hi love and thank you I was going to message you but you not got setting on I'm 17.2 and 5ft5 I should be 11stone lol but I do have mobility issues are you in UK love it my first week weigh in day tomorrow xxx

• Posted

Aww lovely hope you have a fab holiday well my first week on these and I have lost 3lbxxx
    • Posted

Hi Jill x well done x sorry abput delay in replying x it"s the time diffetence x

• Posted

Hi Kim x thankyou x it's a bit too hot here and with the extra weight it's quite a struggle going round the parks x did you find that ? Not doing any parks for a couple of days as legs killing me x if i come back again i will be slim x it's a wakeup call x hope you enjoyed your hol xx

• Posted

Hi Jill

Have you started yet?

Kim

• Posted

Hi love just done my first week and lost 3lb im well happy what about you xxx
    • Posted

Hi Jill

That's a great start. How much do you need to lose? I have just come back from USA on holiday so really noticing the diet change. I'm starting today so feeling excited but very apprehensive. I have such a lot to lose it feels like its going to be a very long journey,

Kim x

• Posted

I have messaged you I got to lose about four stone maybe more how much have you got to lose love xxx
  • Posted

Hi Jill I'm starting them tomorrow are you still using them?

• Posted

Hi love yes I done two weeks of them and lost over half a stone are you looking for a buddy xxx
    • Posted

Hi Jill yes I'm looking for a buddy we weigh more or less the same and are same height, I'm just worried if they work or not, I don't know if I'm taking them right do I have one with my meal or after my meal or before? Thanks xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.