Can diabetes be cause my estrogen?

Posted , 1 user is following.

can diabetes be causes by my cycle hormones....

in 2016 i took testosterone, during that time i had no diabetes.. until i got my menstrual cycle again. for the past 3 years, right before the cycle my morning blood sugar rises to 300ish. when i get my cycle it goes back to 180. my question is, as no medication whatsoever took affect other than testosterone hormones. Can a diabetes be caused by my "female hormones".

the more diabetes medication i take i feel it gets worse. even my hba1c went from 7.3 to 9

7.3 was about 4 months after getting my cycle back. i was around 7. for a year until my doctors started giving me 1st Diamicron ( my hba1c jumped to 9 and now they changed it Janumet ( long acting ). it doesnt matter what i take my morning bs always shows same pattern and almost same numbers.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.