Can drinking too many energy drinks or going to the gym cause sweating for a long time( like a year)?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 17 and until last year (april) i wasn't experiencing any sweat problems but then one day i drank 7 energy drinks and continued to drink 2 energy drinks every week for a month.I also started going to the gym in april.I can't remember exactly when i started to sweat that much but it was at that period when i was drinking energy drinks.I mostly sweat on my armpits and forehead even when it isn't that hot.So the question is can my sweating be linked with the gym or the energy drinks after 1 year.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have no idea, but perhaps you have upset your adrenal glands. Another thing to look into is having your pituitary gland hormones checked. I started profuse sweating of face and head and it took 8 years for someone to check my pitituary glands to find that I had excess prolactin caused by a small tumour on my pituitary glands. Drs never think of that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.