Chest Pain and Fatigue: Angina or something else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I've come here because recently I've had no one to turn to about this. For around a month I've been experiencing sharp, sudden chest pains or discomfort in the center or left side of my chest. It will sometimes come from physical activity or when I'm at rest. I have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, which has one of the main causes of death in patients as a type of cardiac issue. However I have no family history of any heart disease. The pain has also come shooting down my left arm and hand, and sometimes I get sudden pain in my ankles. A few nights ago, I woke up from a deep sleep to my heart beat racing and pounding in my ears and chest. With the exception of that event, my usual blood pressure is normal or just above average, but not exceeding any higher whatsoever. 

I am not quite sure how to deal with this currently, so I'd like to know if there are some things we couldn't rule out or pay more attention to.

Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I agree, see your GP.

I have sent you a link, I don't know anything about your condition but found this in amongst my readings.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.