Thoughts about mass murder!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Past few weeks I have been randomly thinking about mass murder. For example I have been sitting at the park, and thinking how what I would do to random people walking by. Like taking my rifle out the trunk and just start shooting, or walking to a tall building and shooting from there. I don't know why I've been thinking these thoughts and it really bothers me bc sometimes I really feel that I should carrie them out. I am a very nice person, and help people when ever I can! I don't understand will someone please give thier thoughts.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Seems to me you should talk to a doctor about this asap. Especially as I suspect from your English - and the fact you're carrying a rifle around with you - that you're in the US. Quite apart from the pain and distress you'd cause to others if you every carried out these impulses, would you want to spend your whole life in jail or, worse still, on death row while the lawyers argued for decades about whether you should get the death penalty or not?

Go and see a professional about this. You can be helped.

• Posted

So they can lock me up for being metal? Are you seeing what they are doing to soldiers and veterans? No tthank you. I am not going to act apon my thoughts even if sometimes I really think it's what needs to be done. Now a days people take everything for granted, and have no principals or morals. Soon enough it's going to fall apart anyway.
  • Posted

Hey Matt,

Do you have OCD my friend? Xxx

• Posted

Sounds like instrusive thoughts xxxx
    • Posted

Not that I know of. I'm a regular person and live a regular happy life. I have a big family, and love them. I have however been reading and seeing how people have become, I think it's just making me upset seeing everyone out there taking advantage of everything or what not.
    • Posted

Not that I know of. I'm a regular person and live a regular happy life. I have a big family, and love them. I have however been reading and seeing how people have become, I think it's just making me upset seeing everyone out there taking advantage of everything or what not.

• Posted

No harm in looking into and seeing if you match the symptoms . You seem like this is just dreams and you wouldn't act on it but maybe there is some underlying anger in you that needs to be looked at. We all get angry at the world at times but shooting people is never the answer xxxx
  • Posted

Maybe you should talk to a medical professional, just because you are experiencing morbid thoughts doesn't necessarily mean they will automatically lock you away. They obviously concern you or you wouldn't be seeking the opinion of others, it can't hurt to talk to some one as one other poster suggested there might be something underlying.
  • Posted

Realize this was posted a few weeks ago.  Hope you have gotten help, if you haven't

please - GET HELP ASAP!

• Posted

Me too. Im actually the nicest person you'll ever meet or so I'm told. My ex girlfriend left and had a baby by her first cousin. How sad is that... After that I lost faith in humanity. I use to think that if you do good to others than they will do good to you but apparently that is not the case. There is no good only evil. I somtimes want to make others suffer as I have suffered the past three years. There are many ways to kill a man flesh that burns bonea that break but to truly kill a man is to break his spirit like mines has been broken. To others who have thoughts of hurting people I understand what your going through. We live in a hell on earth.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.