What is wrong with me ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi lately i been feeling nervous and depreessd. it started last month i was really nervous and i got sick and threw up. and i felt yucky after. for a few days. I took pepto Bismol and that helped me. again it happened last friday. i ate lunch and maybe 40 mins after that i throw up a lot my whole lunch. then yeserday i did it a ittle but not too much. i can feeel when it happens i gag a lot and my belly feels weried and my thoart feels werid 

what is going on with me 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, it isn't clear whether you are taking Orlistat or not?

• Posted

Hello There I had the same thing a few weeks ago and couldn't understand why I kept being sick after food and like yourself it started to ease and I was back to normal also this time of year our head is full of Christmas I tend to overwhelm myself it could be that and you need some ME time hope your feeling better soon good luck Helen 
    • Posted

Hi i went to the dctor today ,latelty i been getting suidial throughts because of something that made me upset ,so my doctor up my med to 100mg 

hoping things will improve 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.