First weigh day

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, well chuffed, first weigh in on Saturday morning and lost 6.5 lb.

weighed all my food, drank plenty of water and followed the WW plan.

Ready for my second week xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello, are you on Orilstat ?

Thanks

• Posted

Yes, my first week this time, but also following Weight Watchers plan
    • Posted

That's great. I've been trying to build up courage to go back to doctors to see if they'll put me back in it for well over 18months now!!

Last time I was on it I lost just shy off 5 stone been off it 3years now

Scared they will say no

• Posted

If you don't ask you will not know flower. Prepare your point for discussion and be armed with responses.

This is my third time, other twice didn't work for me for various reasons, mainly, I wasn't following a plan fully x

• Posted

Were they hesitant in letting u have it for 3rd time?

Btw 3rd times the charm wink

• Posted

No not really, I have a good relationship with my GP. A big part of them not working has been also due to a number of Heath issues which, fingers crossed, have been managed now.

I have about 3 stone to lose, which is s bit daunting but bite size chunks will help me to do it. First is 1 stone for mud March, when I go to a family wedding, hoping for me but a stone is realistic

• Posted

Hi, My husband is weighing me weekly (he keeps me on my toes) I am going to be weighed at the Drs at the end of the month

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.