My tablets have been changed help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please can somebody help me. Went.to docs last week finally agreed to change my tablets. I was on duloxetine 60mg been on about 8 to.10 years. Years ago I was on prozac for 12 years marvellous on these so he said he would put me back on prozac. First of all he said to take 30mg duloxetine with 20mg fluoxetine then he changed his mind and said just take 20mg fluoxetine for two weeks then up.it to 40 mg. This was on.Monday 16 May and since then I've been feeling fine although I did sleep all day yesterday Thursday. Today though Friday 20 May I feel awful. I'm. Crying all time. Feel sick can hardly stand coz feel sick and light headed and every bone in.my body is aching and my head. Even my fingers and wrists. Has anyone else had this is it just withdrawal. I feel so ill i.feel like I'm. Slowly dying and I'm terrified thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like just the withdrawal from your other medication

Hang in there it takes a while for it to leave your system it will get better

• Posted

Hi - hang in there it's just withdrawal & the flux kicking in. I felt dreadful for the 1st 5 weeks, nausea, shaking, no appetite, flu like symptom & dreadful anxiety. One day I just had a meltdown & cried hysterically thinking I was dying. These tablets take a while to settle down and you will have good hours & bad hours, followed by good days & bad days, all you can do is wait it out and just let your body do what it wants. Try to remember it the meds & not you. Try to occupy your brain with crossword puzzle, feel good movies, I watched a lot of cheesy Xmas movies because I couldn't watch anything sad or scary it just made me cry, exercise is great because it releases andrelin & calms you down, so give that a bash even if you don't feel like it. It will get better xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.