Ovarian Cyst and coughing

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

I have had a 6cm simple cyst that they discovered a year ago.It has not grown I also felt nausea and cough . They can't find a connection anyone else have these symptoms?

I have never had pain ?

Thx

R

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI Roberta

My cyst is complex but I do feel full after eating small meals quickly. I had a bad cough a few years ago but I had no idea I had this cyst. Maybe someone else with a similar cyst as yours can help you.

Good luck. Feel better

• Posted

3cm simple,

year later 5cm simple,

year later 9cm simple (at the end was seen complex: dermoid) cyst

and never ever had any symptoms!

It was purely discovered by coincidence in a yearly entitled prophylactic gyn check-up.

(Here in Australia such great prophylaxis does not exist, one needs symptoms to get an ultrasound at all or complications.)

• Posted

I had colds and coughs but that is not linked to cyst.
  • Posted

Hi, I have a 3cm and 5cm complex cysts and no symptoms. I sometimes get spotting after running, but this is probably due to a polyp that theyve found. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.