transgender End Of Life

Posted , 2 users are following.

I did start this over 15 years ago I asked my doctor and I went too Psychiatrist for 2 years and at the end of it they said NO to change...now I have been asking doctor for help with it and I got a reply once they said NO 15 years ago you can't ask again...I am stuck now like this and no help at all...I have said I will end my life because this is not the life I want..I wanted them to help and say yes but now there is nothing...surrounded by brick walls and I can't get out of this feeling I have to die...

All I wanted to become myself and start living my life as a woman but I am now afraid to go out and talk to people stuck in a 10x10 room with nothing out there for me...what would you do

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried living as a Woman 24/7 for a length of time?

• Posted

yes as said I did the 2 years 15 years ago as I said..I don't always now for the stick I get but I do live as one mostly...but its a waste of time talking to brick walls...

• Posted

Which Country do you reside? What is your financial position? Have you only access to one Counsellor?
    • Posted

I live in the UK and my financil situation is poor and I don't see counseller I see my doctor who sent me to Psychiatrist 15 years ago now I can't get back to them and try again the doctor has said once they say no thats the end of it...I have asked since many times and no help from anywhere its like they toss you in the gutter...As I have explained above I am hitting brick walls...the doctor said no can't help what do I do DIY haha..I am at the point of giving up and ending my life...which I have explained why...don't know when I will but its going that way...

• Posted

I'm not all that clued up on Gender Reassignment, but if I went to my Doctor demanding Major Surgery or I would kill myself, I'm pretty sure he would say no. Why has you rested your aspirations in the hands of one or two people for the last 15years? What advice did Stonewall give you when you contacted them?

• Posted

No I hvent said to the doctor give me surgury or I kill myself your reading it wrong...I have said asking for help I am getting answer NO so its like hitting a brick wall not stonewall is not a group its blocked...if you get my meaning...since asking for 15 years after they said NO the doctor won't give me the help back..I have not told the doctor I will kill myself I said on here if no help I might as well end it...I only went to the doctors on thursday and asked about help for my gender and he said 15 years ago they said no they won't say yes...what do I do if nobody will help me...even if I changed my doctors and asked 50 people they are still gonna give me the answer NO...there is no help if you can't get refered by your GP....you understand now I have no demanded surgery or I kill myself I have asked if I can get help still and he point blank said NO....so I have decided the only way is death...the only place I have told that is here...all I wanted was help again....which in the last 15 years I have asked maybe 10 times...and not the same doctor...who else can I ask its all get your doctors to refer ou

• Posted

I understand, but Stonewall is a LGBT charity that helps people like you find a solution to their problem, such as the one you have been facing for the last 15 years. So I was wondering what help they offered you or suggested?
    • Posted

Oh yeah its all doctors I have been talking to a lot of places even in my area and its all get refered by doctor...and with the block how can I do it...thats why I asked the doctor again..which I asked before and he said he would refer me but nothing came of it so I have just asked again and again...its difficult with brick walls now
    • Posted

I would have hoped they would have given you a lot more support other than just go see a Doctor, but I don't think anyone on here will give you advice on how to kill yourself. Good luck in finding some sort of happiness though. 

• Posted

I didnt ask for advice on how to kill myself you read it wrong I said I might as well there is nothing here for me...wanted some advice how to get back to getting help I said if you ask and got the answer No everytime what would you do..you read it right and see what I said in the first place I am asking for help what to do who to ask if doctors wont help is there anyone else that can help...without having to ask the doctors for referal..because he won't...I said I might as well if no help I have not said I will kill myself I said Might as well unless someone has any ideas...I don't need to know how to die..thats the easy part

• Posted

Start communicating properly with Stonewall Go to their meetings, meet others that are facing similar problems and find out what help they are getting. I find it hard to understand that you have been trying to ask for help for 15 years and all they say is "No". I take it English is not your first Language? Have you tried a Doctor that you find it easier to talk to? 

• Posted

english your funny I am british lived here all my life can't help the way I type...yep I will try them again maybe they can give some advice did think people on here would give some on how to go round doctors but nothing yet...and its not hard to think I have done this for 15 years I have...and longer than that...when I first asked the doctors my last doctors he put me on depression tablets mmm I didnt say I was depressed...then about 6 weeks later I asked again I was told to goto Psychiatrist alreay mention this 2 years going dressing as female and at the end you go infrontof a panel of doctors and stuff and the woman said sorry but we can't help you...I was told its like a driving test they might pass 2 people but the 3rd they say no...please understand this is no lie and I have done everything they asked and still nothing....I have send some discussion stuff on stonewall site again and I have phoned them...so see how it goes with that....I do need the help and upto now not much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.