In a lot of pain help!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, ive got a dermoid cyst & i am currently in agony!. Seeing my doctor again next month, hopefully i should have a date not long after tjat to get it removed but that doesnt help me now. The pain is to much. Has anyone advice on what to do. Thanks...x

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel,I have an Endometrioma on my left ovary And the pain is unbearable, my ovary is also enlarged. I fell sharp pain,dull pain, aches and extremely bloated. The cist is 4 centimeters but feels

Like I have an orange in there. Doc put me on lupron but I don't feel any difference. What are your symptoms?

• Posted

Hi lidia,hope your not in to much pain. I have a constant pain but every other day or so the pain in my left side is servere. The doctor put me dihdrocodeine which only helps when the pain isnt servere. What is lupron?. Hope you manage to get yours sorted out.x
    • Posted

Lupron puts you in a state of menopause. How big is your cyst? I also have pain in lower abdomen nausea and feel unwell.
    • Posted

Hi, mine is a 12cm dermoid on my left side. I just dont no what to do about the pain. Ive even had to change my job to a desk job.
    • Posted

Not really, just a lot of pain & tierd all the time. Im looking into going private to get it removed cause nhs is taking to long. It just depends on the cost really...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.