Help,

Posted , 5 users are following.

After 15yrs of what I thought was a great marriage, 3 beautiful kids, my wife leaves me with no reason. I now have lost everything, my soalmate, being a full time dad. I have 2 failed careers and my health is getting worse. All I can think of is ending it all. I'm not sleeping and I've lost 2 stone in the past 3 weeks. Suicidle thoughts are starting to scare me. I'm scared of being on my own in case I loose control. I feel ashamed cause im thinking like that and weak cause I've not just got it over with and ended it. Help

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for your loss. You have 3 children who have a father regardless of any circumstances. Time to get help and support and move ahead. Life is full of trials and with that our character makes us who we are. My Prayer's go out to you for strength and wisdom to move forward. Use this forum and seek other's help. Hang in there.

• Posted

Dave I feel your pain my partner left me too apparently he was depressed and no longer loves me that's nearly 4 weeks ago.

Now I'm depressed my anxiety is sky high. I'm a mess too.

I haven't been to work and I can't eat. And haven't seen him since .we have a child also.

If you want to private message for support please do so

• Posted

Dave

If you are Suiciale contact NHS Information Line on Tel 111 and explain your fears. They will Triage and decide on ways to treat you.

It is important you talk with your GP and explain your needs and concerns. Make a written list befor you go and that will help you explain your concerns.

There is nothing brave in trying to take your life, in fact it can be a sign of weakness, you need help encouragement to help you move on.

Feeling lonely, on loosing family is natural and you need assistance to move onĀ 

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.