Severe pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, just wondered if anyone else suffers with sever pain in pelvis area and around hip ? The pain is so bad comes and goes within about half an hour but I can hardly stand or walk and painkillers don't do a thing.

any replies welcome regarding the pain as I'm looking to go back to the doctor.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think this is something only your doctor can help you with. It may not be anything to do with your bowels. It could be muscular, appendix, kidney, bladder, hip joint, sacroilliac; anything.
  • Posted

I have been told I have ins in the past, I do have other symptoms of ins too. However the pain I'm experiencing is so bad just wondered if other sufferers have severe pain or is this something I should go back to the doctor with for further investigations?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.