Constant floating stools with IBS??Anyone shed any light?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I'm so sorry I'm posting alot, I just have so many questions as I'm in my own head alot. Has or does anyone have floating stools? But everytime?

The thing that worries me is I Havnt changed my diet at all and my stools have been floating for months now... Which encouraged me to speak to my GP initially.

All my stools. And bloods have been "normal".

I have suffererd from gastritis in the past, could it be this? This anxiety cycle is draining.

Many thanks

Kayleigh

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have floating stools like 50% of the time

and with rugged edges

i notice that when im only eating meat my stool consitency improve

i have been suffering from ibs since march this year

and its very unconfortable

i dont get constipation or diarrea but all different kind of stools every day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.