cyst pain and prolapse

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm off to the gynae today because I've been having the usual pain from cyst. I say usual because I've had 4 cystecetomies up to now 😕 I seem to have suffered a pelvic organ prolapse too and Im unsure wether to sort it out together or do them as two separate issues.. any advice would be very welcome xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

let us know how you get on ,as im going back tomorrow to gynae,as i had my ovaries removed and dermoid tumor 3 years ag, and still in pian had many cysts removed ,tc keep in touch smile
    • Posted

They are going to treat it as two separate issues she's booked me in for a diagnostic surgery to have a look and an ultrasound because there is pain there and my history ☺ the prolapse she wants me to do three months of pelvic floor exercises because it's better if you have to have a repair that your pelvic floor is as song as possible.
  • Posted

hi hun i got to have 2 scans ill let u knw how i go tc keep me informed please tc mags x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.