Daily digestive issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies. is anyone else having terrible digestive issues? it is constant to the point im concerned. and this is just one of the 66+ symptoms im dealing with

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yes have had thm for 5 years now acid reflux, bowel changes and IBS.

have had endoscopy and colonscopy all clear. been on and off on antiacids but it more frequent now:( I get nausea and fatigue with it and got used to it. I feel like someone is choking me some days and always have a gaviscon tablet on hand

• Edited

Hello,

Yes, me. Terrible digestive issues.

Bloating, vagal symptoms before and during pooping, terrible gas...

On a side note, do you know that ShoSho is a slang word in the South of Spain for vagigi 🤣🤣

• Edited

omg! no i did'nt lol my grandkids call me shosho!

• Edited

lol don't worry, it's meant in an endearing way. My best friend always calls me shosho

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.