Day 4 - I hope this doesn’t damage me more

Posted , 2 users are following.

Did anyone feel anything by day 4? or is it in my head? excuse the phrase . To help me and in case this helps anyone Day 1, i felt energised, then tired. Could have been nothing. Dry mouth. Day 2: Same dry mouth, need to keep busy, hyperactive, but in a calm way. Then something unnecessarily freaked me out and I couldn't calm down until i went to bed. I was so upset , could not shake it. I was sure i would stop the meds. Then i thought of the miserable days ive had, the panic attacks, being consumed, crippled with anxiety, intrusive thoughts. I decided I must keep going. Day 3: Better day, strange headache after dinner. Always get real tired, more anxious in the evening I'm noticing. So I head to bed really early after sons asleep, watch TV and write on here. I'm sleeping well which makes a change, with deep, vivid dreams. Day 4: Same as day 3, and then stupid minor thing happened, worried me and it honestly felt like my brain shirt circuited , feel broken, shaking, head sore, felt like i couldn't breathe. To bed i go...and write this.

Sleep is like a reset. Trying to take each day as it comes. I have some brain fog for sure. Ive had an appetite, but feel more anxious after eating i think which is weird, wonder why that is? When my anxiety isn't bad, I think i feel more content than i usually do, in that I am happy to potter about the house with my son, i don't need things to be as fast as they used to be. I usually am a crawl the walls person who needs to get out, and about. It is ok, I don't want them to be as fast. I'm definitely more fragile, any stress ruins me. But i am on the best road...i hope.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

all normal , side effects will last for a while and than will pass, it takes time, 8-12 weeks

• Posted

Thanks, is reassurring , I hope I have the strength to last the distance. Its a bit scary

• Edited

Its not easy but you will get there and you will be happy you stick with meds

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.