DD puberty already at 9

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was shocked the other day to find my 9 year old daughter has a few pubes coming through, and just the hint of breasts starting to develop too! Help, I'm sure I was almost 12 and even then I was still playing with my dolls. Is this too early? Do I need to worry?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

there is no need to worry, its not unusual at all to start puberty at 9, pretty normal i would say.

Mariah

• Edited

Ty nurse Mariah I am grateful for your answer I am more relaxed now! Do you think DD period is about to start?

PS I have sent you a private message if you can reply please

• Edited

not likely but no one can tell when its due. next step would be discharge so it might be time to mention panty liners, pads and so on.

I have answered your message as well

Mariah

• Posted

I will have girl talk with her, I appreciate your input! And also thank you for your immediate DM response ❤️

• Posted

no worries, im glad to help! if you have further questions or concerns always feel free to ask (or DM)

Mariah

• Posted

i have sent a reply to your DM message, hope it helps

Mariah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.