Skip to content

Child Health

342 members 31 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as ADHD, Behaviour Problems In Children, Childhood Behaviour Problems, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Febrile Convulsion, Growing Pains, Head Lice, Learning Disability, Nits (Head Lice), PANDAS, Puberty

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• noelfitz 2

Short stature in child

Even though both his parents are tall, my grandson (3 yrs 6 mths) has short stature.  He was premature and very sick as a baby, but now is doing well. He is on Losec, but the dose is now lowered. He has low iron, and even though taking medication he seems unable to absorb iron. Suggestions would be

0 replies 0 votes Reply to noelfitz
  • noelfitz 2

Low iron

One of my grandchildren has low iron, but not low haemoglobin.  He has had iron supplements, but seems unable to absorb iron properly.  His reading is about 3, rather that 10+. What would you advise? Is this the correct place to raise this issue? Thanks for help.

• noelfitz 2

Low iron and height in a grandson

One of my grandchildren (age 3 yrs 7 mnths) has low iron, but not hemoglobin. He was premature and sick as a child. His parents are tall, but he is small and not strong.   He is on Losec and would this be causing his iron to be low?  To increase his iron he takes Galfor, but so far this is not

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions