Is this Delayed Puberty?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I am 18 year old guy in the UK, who needs some advice.

I have Crohn's disease and i feel like I am not growing properly. Although i have a good height i am around 6 foot tall. Some areas have not grown- like my penis length is less than 10 cm erected, seems like smaller testicles. And struggling to grow facial hair even though family from both sides can grow them perfectly. Not only that but weird body as in quite skinny through shoulders but have fat in the stomach. it says its common for IBD to cause issues with puberty and i am worried if this is the case for me. But I can grow some hair on armpits and private area. i have an appointment but that is in one month, this is quite embarrassing but i need some advice. When looking in google, it says things like Klinefelter syndrome but i hope not.

If i started Hormone therapy or TRT would that help the size of the penis, and other areas or is it too late?

Im waiting for the app in a month, but some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.