Diabetic cataract surgery

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi i had cataract removed in march. i was asked to attend at the daycare for 8 am. tomorrow I'm having the second eye operated on but my attendance time is 10.15. my sugars will be ok even then as i will be fasting and was fasting first time also. i was informed that it was 14.15 pm for second surgery but got it put back to 10.15. i just thought it would have been 8. but they know my sugars from first op and think that'll be ok. id say it will be. anyways cant see sugars reducing when i haven't injected insulin. i fasted before at home and at 11 that morning it had gone from 8.4 to 8.9.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.