Dizziness, Palpitations, NAUSEA... the lot! Help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been having horrible anxiety attacks recently. I feel like there is something new wrong with me every day.

I have been feeling so sick after I eat then I panic that I am going to be unwell. I have been feeling very sick recently.

I have been getting a pain in my right leg and convinced I have a blood clot as I got the pain before. Probably just twisted my knee or something but my mind goes crazy.

I have been getting palpitations which make me short of breath then dizzy. Sometimes I sweat but I think that comes from the panic of having a heart attack. After a day of feeling these symptoms, I then end up with a headache or tension in my neck, back or shoulders and I'm convinced it's all related and I am seriously ill. It's a vicious circle. Anxiety causes me to be a hypochondriac.

I'm hoping others get these syptoms and have turned out to be ok? It's all anxiety related?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've had these symptoms https://patient.info/forums/discuss/help-me-please--451601?page=0#1559584 and these https://patient.info/forums/discuss/strange-sensations-in-my-feet-is-that-anxiety--452395?page=0#1585549 and I'm fine smile
    • Posted

So comforting to know it's all anxiety related and I will most likely be fine but it's awful feeling like this all the time. Doesn't make it go away. That's the horrific part. Need to seek ways to relieve this somehow!
  • Posted

next hurt to twiching, confused, ,back hurt, shakey hands and feet. forming insomnia?. the leg could be poor diet or lack there of calcium. right now you are slowing reaching the cliff for what your can handle its needing you to breath. you get away somewhere and leave all computers amd phones bac home. first bits rough buy then youre slowly regaining you 

• Posted

Life is stressful and challenging  thats for sure. I think these forums are great. I also think there is way too much info on the internet and it adds horrible anxiety to anyone with health issues. The mind is an extremly powerful tool if we ever master how to use it properly. Imagine if You could flip all this negative talk and fear into postive affirmations and looking forward to each day. Thats my goal but again its one heck of journey to get there. And honestly i think some doctors are so cold and uncaring or say things they shouldnt as professionals that it easily can thrown a person down who is vulnerable. But docs are humans too, but some should not be practicing. If you want to feel better in terms of anxiety yes it will get better but it will take a lot of work. You have taught yourself the wrong way to self cope. You will need to relearn proper breathing and cbt and start from there. Im not sure why it is so difficult to think positive or have faith but trust issues hve infilterated everything on every level. One out of every four persons is walking around with a mental issue. Clearly the media is messing everyone up with all their information overload. Our foods have additives that are illegal in other countries too so i do wonder about those effects but no one cares or talks about it until its too late. Smoking was once no big deal its now despised and people who still smoke are treated like outcasted phychos, yet everyone loves marijuana? Doctors will blame everything tangible  on smoking, or fat , and unknown on anxiety or genetics ..So you see our world itself is a mess so how are we all supoose to learn what is best for us or not be nervous people.  When i was young you went to a hospital where a group of people examined you and ran tests and cared about helping you. Hospitals are now trauma centers. People have major major surgeries and are send home with tubes and wires to heal. Too much difficulties with keeping it clean and cost effective for insurance companies. So, this is our world and it makes mathamatical sense how more and more people are becoming anxiety ridden. 
    • Posted

I agree Lisa. Our world is certainly a mess and doesn't help us in any way. I suppose we need to help ourselves and like you said, retrain our brains from positive to negative.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.