Do the tablets work/ make you loose weight if you haven't been the toilet?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Do the tablets work/ make you loose weight if you haven't been the toilet?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi that's what I would like to know as I have really cut down and done my bike mote

And I have not lost owt this week I'm well gutted xxx

• Posted

Same I'm eating less than 15g of fat a day so was thinking u must need to eat fatty foods to make them work xx

• Posted

They of worked for Me for 6 months

• Posted

Well done have you done a low fat diet or changed ur diet cos I'm having less than 15g of fat a day I feel like I need to eat full fatty foods for the tabs to work xx

• Posted

Hi Guys.

This is from this site and I hope it helps.

30g fat per day and no more than 15 per meal. Plus a daily mukti viramin

It may be that you are restricting TOO much

-xenicalr-healthy-eating-guide

• Posted

Hi there

I just meant if you were aiming for 15g of fat per day rather than as a maximum for a meal then you might be under your fat allowance

I was told 30g fat per day and no more than 15g in one meal

Hope that helps

• Posted

Yeah I'm having way below 30g a day a day I'd say I'm have just over 15g no more then 20g, will the tablets still work?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.