Does anyone else feel like this?? 😩

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yesterday I was fab! Got up cleaned the house, went in the gym and rode my gorgeous black horse Narcisse, as I'm not always well enough to these days, thinking yesterday this is my old self I'm having a great day, feeling great! Then Today on the other hand is a complete contrast, woke up feeling tired and sluggish, made myself go for a swim, everything's been a effort, today is a really warm day, can't bear it, hate the warm weather need to stay cool, slight headache and this strange fluttery feeling inside and sickly feeling too and extremely tired, I bet my bloods have raised slightly today, this waiting for a diagnosis is hell!! Does everyone have good days and bad like this that's so extreme.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Regardless of whether one is sick or not, I think everyone feels crappy from time to time Julia...I personally have not had the feeling of being sluggish or tired yet, but I have been getting headaches more often than in the past. I hear you about the diagnosis part though, it sucks waiting...! 
  • Posted

Sounds like you had a lovely Monday !

Hope you get some answers soon.  At least you are in the investigation process.

• Posted

Will try again. I can only type a few words then it says a server problem.
  • Posted

HI Julia. Will make this short before I get booted out. My Doctor immediately put me om Vitamin B-12 injections the minute she got my blood results back. 
  • Posted

I was feeling soooo tired. Now I have an injection once a month. Has made such a difference
    • Posted

I've not had my vitamin B12 checked, I see him again on Thursday for my CT results and I'm going to ask him for my ferritin levels, vitamin B12 and EPO, if he doesn't know then I'm going to ask him to check, I'm so tired at the moment so wondering if they are low even though my red bloods are high. I think if all okay with my scan then he will just monitor my bloods, you see they have got higher over two years but not once in those two years have they dropped then gone back up its like they are slowly getting higher and higher but I'm JAK2 negitive it's all very strange. Jx

• Posted

Ps I could at the moment sleep all night and most of the following day, but I make myself get going and do things, you have to, it's frustrating when you have slept really well and you don't feel refreshed the next day. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.