End of week 4 - positivity!

Posted , 2 users are following.

So today I took my 28th tablet.

I think I'm lucky, and can see both positive changes and improvement. There have even been 3 days (I'm keeping a little table) where I felt "normal". Mind you, that's normal but not yet doing things that make me anxious but that beats feeling anxious just doing nothing much. Baby steps.

Side effects haven't been too bad. Still having to dash to the loo after meals most days; I've had hand tremors for three days; and I can't stay asleep a whole night.

My GP referred me to a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, and I had my first session with her this week. She was good.

I'm seeing the GP in about a fortnight to check on how the F. is doing but also to get feedback about a poor test result. That, I'm worried about. The rest of my anxiety is just anxiety about the anxiety, and I think Fluoxetine plus the PWP is the way to go, but the other thing is a worry.

Oops! Breakfast was an hour ago - off I Trot! (tmi)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.