Eptopic Beats

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi eveyone im new on here.

Ive suffered with eptopic beats for years on and off.

I suffered a heart attack in September 2022 and since then they have been really bad.

I have a loop recorder fitted but sometimes i get that many i cant always record them all. Sometimes i hardly see any then some days i can have over 100 a day. Sometimes they last fir hours at a time every three to five minutes fire one off and they are really petrifying me now.

I cant hardly eat as get them for hours after food.

Literally controlling my life

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Joanne

I'm sorry to hear about you're heart attack and I'm sorry you are suffering with these horrible palpitations too. Mine are like yours too somedays not so bad other days horrendous sometimes with multiple in a row which scare me so much. I've had 2 24hr ecgs and an echocardiogram which was normal I'm currently waiting for a 7 day ecg which I'll have put on in 10 days.

its just so hard to believe that they aren't dangerous they are really taking over my life I really hope you start to feel better soon and find relief from these horrible things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.