Fed up!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Past 2 days I was feeling good and bam it hit me. It all starts with a twinge or a pain around the back or chest area and then the dreaded thoughts of am I having a heart attack come in full force. That's all I think about then I get worked up here comes the anxiety and the weepy. I hate that the symptoms of anxiety, menopause and heart attack are almost all the same how can you be sure what's going on URGH!!! I've been to ER, Cardiologist had 2 echo,s done both were fine everything is fine but my head thinks differently. Hate feeling like this ??

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Know that feeling too well an it hits when you least expect it..... good to know we not alone so many suffering the same symptoms. ...GP has put me on Cilift 20mg to help wth meno anxiety it's my second week side effects nt to nice but everyone says I'll feel much better in 3-4 weeks so sticking it out..... good luck

• Posted

I've been on Wellbutrin for along time now it helped a lot but this last year I have a lot of anxiety. I haven't had hot flashes yet but I'm sure I will. Most of my symptoms are the anxiety, dizziness, irritability, weepy and just plain feel lousy. I hope your Cilift works for you.

• Posted

Hi Michelle i have those symtoms but they told me an no peri or pre menopause i just do not knw whats happening to me an no dr is telling me what is wrong. I hav been tru so many tests an still no relief it is jus worse than b4..
  • Posted

Me to but they told me am not menopausal just hormone imbalance...😢
    • Posted

I am in peri menopause I'm 49 an it's then that our hormonal imbalance causes all these horrible symptoms..... im seeing a lady gynae in October I want a quality life thsee symptoms just suck..... strongs x

• Posted

No my medical aid pays..... I go yearly for a check up but have changed to a lady doc nw....
    • Posted

I guess there are menopause doctors, not Gynecologist that specifically deal with this. I will agree with you hot flashes are one thing but all these other ailments just add trifold to everything making quality of life hard to relax.
  • Posted

I totaling understand where you are coming from, I wish that it would all go away. It seems like when I started menopause I got high blood pressure, joint pain sparatic throughout body, and anxiety attacks. Now dealing with joint swelling and pain in hands, hips get stiff,and ankles hurt at times. Doctor said I tested positive for Rhuematoid Arthritis factors. This seems like alot when you hit menopause, it messes up your whole system. Is there anyone else going through this and what can I do to relieve some of the swelling and pain until I see the rheumatologist. I perfer natural remedies over medication. Medicines seem to provoke other problems. My advice to you is hang in there, aside what I am going through I still try to stay on the positive outlook of life. 
    • Posted

I agree, I have a huge amount of different symptoms that all came on suddenly in January. I'm still trying to figure out my medical ones from the menopause ones. Sick daily. Hate this crap! 

• Posted

It sucks doesn't it. I've been the same since last December. My friends don't seem to be like it ??

• Posted

I've asked all my friends, older and younger, and not one has gone through any of this, including my older sister, she only got the migraines and rage. Not too fair! 

• Posted

Same story with me! Been thru all that and more! It's terrible and scary! I felt that same way today ! ??

• Posted

Some days are better than others all I know is it sucks 😕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.