Feeling bilateral nodes/swelling

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

A little back story is: bilateral inner elbow swelling/puffy, non tender lumps for 6 years (ultrasound revealed nothing). Large (8 inch diameter swelling inner thigh between top of knee & groin), mri revealed adipose tissue, 4 years. Bilateral 2 in diameter swelling and non tender nodes/lump under the puffy swelling felt on: outside of forearm, top of feet, above knees, top of thighs, clavicle, top back of shoulders (recent 2-3 months w/new sets appearing). I know I need a doctor re: any testing/diagnosis but w/covid not doing anything elective. Has anyone experienced similar? No night sweats or weight loss & 49 years old. Thanks~

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi

I have a swelling/lump inside my left inner thigh.

it gradually became bigger and bigger

it weighs around 8-9 pounds

no pain, but its huge,

I have lymphodma and had it for around 20 years, it's in my legs,

I suffer with ulcers etc :

went to my doctor when sent me to the local hospital for an MRI scan

heard nothing until today !

I was hoping that they would drain it or cut it away but no..

the letter says : his ultrasound does not show any evidence of any underlying discrete mass lesion!!

so there is nothing they can do, I'm furious

so I wear special wraps on my legs called juzo so my leg clinic have ordered a juzo wrap for my thigh to try and ease the fluid back into my system.. wha I am saying is DONT give up its bloody horrible but ask your doctor to order you a juzo wrap before it gets bigger .sorry to rant on but don't leave it like I did ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.